Jan. 23: Register now for hospitality management recruiting seminar
From: Pamplin College of Business
All members of the university community and public are invited to attend a one-day continuing education seminar on Jan. 18, Challenges in Hospitality Management Recruiting - How to Win, hosted by Virginia Tech's Master of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Hospitality and Tourism Management (MSBA-HTM) program.
Register today for this just-in-time learning opportunity, as you gear up for the next recruiting cycle. Hear from industry experts Jillian Heltzel, vice president, human resources, Founding Farmers, and Mahmood Khan, director, Virginia Tech MSBA-HTM program. This one-day, hands-on program will equip you with strategies to recruit great talent. Topics of discussion will include:
- Understanding your own needs and the cost of turnover
- Executing strategies to gain qualified applicants
- Keeping qualified candidates engaged
- Using retention orientation and onboarding to aid new hires in putting their best foot forward right from the start
- Date and time: Jan. 18 (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Location: Virginia Tech Executive Briefing Center, 900 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia. 22203
- Meals: Morning coffee and lunch will be provided
- Sign up: Registration
- Registration deadline: Jan. 11
Founding Farmers will sponsor five registrations. They will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested, please contact Briana Blanchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.