Qualtrics base licensing extended through May 31, 2022
IT Procurement and Licensing Solutions (ITPALS) is announcing an extension to our centrally funded base license for Qualtrics survey software through May 31, 2022. Current Qualtrics users should experience no changes in access to Qualtrics until that date.
After May 31, 2022, however, be aware that costs for using Qualtrics need to be paid by individual departments and management units based on their needs and aggregate use. We will be able to provide more detailed information on how those costs will be apportioned in February 2022, so that each department can plan their usage. During this additional year of centrally paid access to Qualtrics, departments and units should take the time to assess their needs and budget priorities, and to explore alternatives for conducting surveys.
As a possible alternative, QuestionPro is now available at no additional cost to all Virginia Tech students, faculty, and staff. To help users get familiar with this new offering, ITPALS has worked with QuestionPro to offer a series of information and traning sessions through the TLOS Professional Development Network (PDN).
Fall 2021 QuestionPro training sessions
- Introduction to new and upcoming QuestionPro features: Oct 20, 2021 at 3 p.m. - Register Here
- QuestionPro 101: Nov. 17, 2021 at 3 p.m. - Register Here
- QuestionPro 201: Dec. 8, 2021 at 3 p.m. - Register Here
Spring 2022 QuestionPro training sessions
- QuestionPro 101: Feb. 18, 2022 at 12 p.m. - Register Here
- QuestionPro 201: Mar. 18, 2022 at 12 p.m. - Register Here
- QuestionPro Ask Me Anything: Jan. 12, 2022 at 3 p.m. - Register Here and Apr. 22, 2022 at 12 p.m. - Register Here
More information is availble on the QuestionPro departmental software page.
IT Procurement and Licensing Solutions is a unit of the Division of Information Technology.