Corps of Cadets’ color guard to participate in the Belk Bowl
From: Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets
Six members of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets’ color guard will participate in the pregame ceremonies at the Belk Bowl Dec. 31 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The cadets are:
- Delaney McQuade, a senior in Naval ROTC majoring in meteorology in the College of Natural Resources and Environment.
- Caroline Sullivan, a senior in the Citizen-Leader Track majoring in psychology in the College of Science.
- Daniel Guerrisi, a junior in Naval ROTC majoring in chemistry in the College of Science.
- Kana Griffin, a junior in Naval ROTC majoring in biochemistry in the College of Science.
- Autumn Kane, a junior in Naval ROTC majoring in biology in the College of Science.
- Mark Norton, a senior in Air Force ROTC majoring in aerospace engineering in the College of Engineering.
Kickoff is scheduled for noon and the game will be broadcast on ESPN.
For more information, contact Shay Barnhart.