Parking updates ahead of Sept. 25 home football game
To accommodate the increased volume of vehicular traffic on campus, the following parking and traffic changes will be in place for the Saturday, Sept. 25, home football game. Vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads or you are subject to being towed.
Friday, Sept. 24
The following lots and roads will be restricted to no additional parking after 5 p.m. All vehicles must be removed from these lots and roads by 8 p.m.:
- Litton–Reaves/Wallace Hall Lots (located off Washington Street and Duck Pond Drive)
- Coliseum Lot (located off Washington Street and Beamer Way)
- Track/Field House Lot (on Beamer Way)
- Vet–Medicine Lot (north–side only)
- Health and Safety Lot (located off Beamer Way)
- Food Sciences Lot
- Maintenance Lot (located off Southgate Drive)
- Engel/Cheatham Hall Lot
- Price Hall Lot
- Davidson Hall Lot
- Smithfield Lot (located off Smithfield Road)
- Architecture Annex–Media Lot
- Lower Stanger Lot
- Rec Field Lot (off Beamer Way)
- Wright House Lot
- Hahn Lot
- Duck Pond Drive Lot (the Cage) - only the commuter/graduate interior section at the south end of the lot near Vet-Med
- Beamer Way
- Duck Pond – Overflow Lot (located off Oak Lane)
- Hahn Hurst Lot and the Basketball Extension Lot
- VTES/University Library Storage Facility lots
- Squires Lot
- Ag. Quad Lot
- Parking Services Lot
Commuter, graduate, and resident student vehicles parked along the outside perimeter of the Duck Pond Road Lot (the Cage) must be relocated by 5 p.m. All resident student vehicles must be removed from the Stadium and Chicken Hill Parking Lots by 8 p.m.
Resident students may park in the following areas:
Resident section of Duck Pond Drive Lot (the Cage) interior spaces only (the perimeter of the lot is reserved for RV vehicles), surface spaces in Perry Street Lot #1, Prices Fork Lot #6, or level 5 (the roof) of the Perry Street Garage.
Vehicles that park in the Perry Street areas will need to be moved back into a resident lot by 7 a.m., Monday, Sept. 27, to avoid being ticketed.
For more information contact Parking Services at 540-231-3200.