Got a maintenance issue? Submit through new Service Request Portal
From: Division of Campus Planning, Infrastructure, and Facilities
Beginning April 26, 2021, maintenance requests, on the Blacksburg campus should be submitted through the new Service Request Portal.
Working in conjunction with HokieServ, the new portal offers new functionality, including a built-in comments section to communicate with the control center and access work order details and status updates.
Links to the new Service Request Portal and a tutorial video on how to navigate the system can be found below:
Types of requests that can be submitted in the portal, who can submit:
- Corrective maintenance issues and requests.
- All Virginia Tech students and employees can use the system. The system will route the work to the applicable division based on the building location.
- If your organization or team currently submits maintenance requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, please use the Service Request Portal.
- If your organization or team is currently occupying leased space and use a landlord’s maintenance request portal, please continue to do so. If you submit maintenance requests to email@example.com, please submit them through the new service request portal.
- Note: Customer-funded work such as renovation requests will still need to be submitted through HokieMart.
The existing HokieServ request form will be decommissioned on July 6, 2021. To log into the existing system, click here and select Customer Request to report maintenance issues in Virginia Tech buildings.