Pavement operations impacts around West Campus Drive
From: Division of Campus Planning, Infrastructure, and Facilities
Pavement operations - including milling, paving, and striping - will begin on Thursday, Sept. 30, and run through Saturday, Oct. 2, in areas on and near West Campus Drive.
The Blacksburg campus community is reminded to check the Campus Closures Map often for the latest traffic impacts, sidewalk impacts, and road closures. The map is updated continually.
Thursday, Sept. 30:
- Base paving in Engel Lot: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Minimal base paving in corners of Dietrick Lot: 2 - 5 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 1:
There will be a single lane closure on Friday, Oct. 1. Flaggers will be in place to assist in traffic flow from both directions.
- West Campus Drive in front of Engel Hall: 7 - 11 a.m.
- Engel Lot: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dietrick Lot: 1 - 4 p.m.
- Litton-Reaves Hall loading dock area and Wallace Hall near grounds stockpile: 3 - 5 p.m.
- Library loading dock area: 7 - 9 a.m.
- West Campus Drive in front of Engel Hall: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Engel Lot: 2 - 5 p.m.
- West Campus Drive in front of Engel Hall: noon - 5 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 2:
- Dietrick Lot: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Litton-Reaves Hall loading dock area and Wallace Hall near grounds stockpile: 1 - 5 p.m.
- Remainder of West Campus Drive: 7 a.m. - noon
- Lots near Dietrick/Wallace/Litton-Reaves Halls: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.