Now recruiting families to play fun games for brain study
From: Psychology Department
The Department of Psychology is looking for families to play fun games for a brain study.
- Any family with 8- to 16-year-old children highly desired to undergo MRI.
- Both parent and child participation needed for the study.
- Participate in a series of study sessions on social and emotional processing.
- Session in Roanoke - scheduling is flexible
- Follow CDC and VT safety guidelines.
- Study tasks include questionnaires, games, and MRI scanning.
- MRI scans ~ 1.5 hours per participant – provide breaks.
- Participants who complete brain scans receive a CD of their brain images.
- Compensation: $100 for each participant ($200 total) + $10 for traveling to Roanoke.
Anyone who meets the age range is eligible to participate in this study (age range does not apply for parents), including those who have previously participated in the emotion regulation study under AND Lab. If interested, call (540) 739-2598, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.