Participants needed for research study on food consumption and metabolism
From: FBRI, Center for Health Behaviors Research
The Center for Transformative Research on Health Behaviors at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, located in Roanoke, is conducting a 3-9 week research study in which participants will eat various meals, and have their blood sugar and metabolic rates measured.
For this study, participants will:
- Participate in up to 3 meal conditions for ~2 weeks each.
- Consume foods while undergoing measurements of metabolic rate and having blood drawn.
- Undergo an fMRI scan.
Participants will be compensated up to $590 for participation.
If interested in participating, you can:
- Go to tinyurl.com/nffctu3w and complete the screening survey
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 540-526-2174 and speak with research staff.