Winter break COVID-19 testing schedule for employees
From: Human Resources and Emergency Management
With the upcoming winter break, the COVID testing schedule for employees will be modified as follows:
- Mandatory testing will end on Dec. 12.
- Voluntary testing will be offered (with modified hours and locations) from Dec. 13-15, Dec. 20, and Dec. 21.
- There will be no testing Dec. 22, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022.
For Spring 2022 semester:
- Voluntary testing will resume on Jan. 3. Testing will be available Jan. 3 – 7 and Jan. 10 – 14.
- Mandatory employee testing will resume on Jan. 18.
There are no changes to testing locations for Blacksburg, Roanoke, and D.C. metro employees for the Spring 2022 semester. Our testing vendor, LetsGetChecked, will resume mailing test kits to employees not located near a Virginia Tech campus.
If employees have questions about mandatory testing, contact the HR Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.