Virtual Q&A session for Virginia Tech’s Executive Master of Natural Resources program
From: Virginia Tech's Executive Master of Natural Resources program
Do you want to advance your career and lead change that matters? If your answer is “Yes!” then you might be ready for Virginia Tech’s Executive Master of Natural Resources (XMNR), an accelerated graduate degree program focusing on leadership for sustainability.
XMNR at a glance:
- One-year accelerated graduate program.
- Cohort-based: ~35 students each year.
- Hybrid learning experience.
- 11 class weekends: 6 virtual, 5 in Washington, D.C., area.
- 10-day Global Study trip.
- 1:1 career coaching.
- Veteran and military benefits.
XMNR students gain:
- Valuable credentials (a master’s degree in natural resources and a graduate certificate in global sustainability).
- Practical competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities).
- Strategic connections (professional networks for career change and/or advancement).
- Grounded confidence (to make a difference and lead change).
The 2022 XMNR cohort is almost full and we are looking to fill the last couple of spots starting in January.
If you think the XMNR program might be a good fit for you, we invite you to join us for an informal, virtual Q&A session with program director David Robertson on Dec. 2 at 12:30 p.m.