Participants needed for taste research
From: The Center for Health Behavior Research at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC,
The Center for Health Behavior Research at the Fralin Biomedical Research Institute at VTC, located in Roanoke, is conducting a five-week research study in which participants will taste several flavors, drink flavored beverages, and have their blood sugar levels measured.
For this study, participants will:
- Complete a prescreening survey.
- Taste and rate several flavored beverages.
- Drink flavored beverages, which we will provide, at home.
- Measure their blood sugar levels at home.
Participants will be compensated up to $255 for participation in six behavioral sessions and one post-testing session.
If interested in participating, you can:
- Go to and complete the screening survey at tinyurl.com/nffctu3w
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 540-526-2174 and speak with research staff.
More information: https://fbri.vtc.vt.edu/research/volunteer-in-a-research-study.html