Explore your adventurous side with Venture Out
From: Rec Sports
Venture Out, Recreational Sports' outdoor education program, is hosting a variety of activities, programs, and events this semester. Registration is now available for many activities, and the full list of Venture Out's services can be found at recsports.vt.edu/ventureout.
Venture Out's offerings include:
- Adventure Trips - Guided trips throughout the beautiful region in which we live.
- Gear Rental Program - With student and non-student rates, the gear rental program offers a wide-ranging inventory of gear to set you up for an adventure of your own
- Venture Out Center's Indoor Bouldering Wall offers the opportunity to climb indoors on campus
- Challenge Course - A state-of-the-art ropes course on campus is open to group reservations and also hosts "Open Days" for participants to attend without needing to be in a larger group.
- Portable Initiatives - Venture Out can come to you and your group with portable initiatives to foster team-building and growth.
To learn more, visit recsports.vt.edu/ventureout.